5 HOURS Spring Cleaning for properties in London is a professional cleaning service designed for domestic or commercial clients, who require hourly cleaning on one off basis when the property is occupied. Spring Cleaning is a partial cleaning service, with standard or customer tailored cleaning specification (below) to suit the cleaning requirements and time duration. It could help the client to achieve the most for 5 hours cleaning at tight budget. Cleaning team could do the daunting tasks of cleaning the difficult areas (kitchen, bathroom or floors) or finishing touches within the time slot. Experienced and fully insured cleaning team will attend, bring in all necessary cleaning materials and equipment, and clean up to the standard.
Often Spring Cleaning may require specialist services like hard floor cleaning (floor stripping, scrubbing, polishing ), paint splashes removing, external window cleaning and etc. The service is suitable for studio or 1 bed flat/house.
For advice and free no obligation quote please contact our team
Book time slot:
- online –www.cleaning123.co.uk/book-cleaning-service/
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel – 02034780990 / 02034780991
General Spring Cleaning Specification:
(Must be amended to suit the cleaning requirements and time duration)
Daily / Weekly / Fortnightly / One off
Bedroom, Lounge, Reception, Stairs and Corridors
- All flat surfaces would be dusted and polished
- All property furniture, fixtures and fittings would be damp or dry dusted and polished
- Internal glass partitions and furniture would be cleaned and polished
- Floors would be vacuumed or swept, washed and sanitised with neutral detergent solution or dry mopped
- Bins would be emptied, cleaned and waste disposed to designated point.
- Cobwebs would be removed when required
Kitchen Dinning Area
- Exterior surfaces of all kitchen cupboards would be wiped and polished
- Exterior of kitchen appliances would be cleaned and polished where possible
- Standard interior cleaning of oven, hob and kitchen extractor would be performed
Note: If professional deep oven, hob, extractor cleaning is required, it must be ordered as separate service.
- Any washing up left to be washed using dishwasher facilities or by hand.
- Kitchen sink and tops would be cleaned, sanitised and polished
- All bright work would be polished to shine
- Flat fixtures and fittings (up to 2m) would be wiped and dusted
- Hard floor surfaces would be cleaned and sanitized
Bathroom and Toilet Areas
- Bath tub and shower fixtures would be descaled, cleaned and sanitized .
- Wash basins would be cleaned and sanitized.
- Areas around taps, waste and overflow outlets would be cleaned and polished
- All bright work would be polished to shine
- Toilet bowls, toilet seats would be cleaned, sanitized and polished
- Tiled walls, cubicle partitions and mirrors would be cleaned and polished
- Waste bins would be emptied, washed and disposed to designated point
- Hard floor surfaces would be cleaned and sanitise
External Areas – Balcony, Terrace, Patio, Decking
- External area would be swept and tidied up.
- Littler would be collected and waste moved to designated disposal point.
- Exterior furniture and fittings would be wiped and polished.
Laundry and Ironing
- Laundry would be washed, hang up or dried using in house facilities.
- Ironing could be performed when requested
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 h prior to appointment or if less than 24 h a min charge of £25.00 will apply.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older, in London within M25. This service is subject to availability and runs Mon-Sun, 7.00 – 20.00. Parking and CC may apply. 5 HOURS Spring Cleaning is a hourly service and cleaning appointment must be made in advance. Price includes labour, cleaning materials and equipment. It could be used as daily, weekly, fortnightly or one off service with standard or customer tailored cleaning specification (above) to suit the cleaning requirements and time duration. Spring Cleaning could include – general domestic cleaning, laundry and ironing only. The cost is for hourly Spring Cleaning only and additional charge will apply for removing and disposing bulk rubbish, personal belongings, cleaning pets’ hair and stains, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, water pick up after flood, stain treatment and scotch guard treatment of carpets, blinds cleaning, balconies, external windows and facade cleaning and any other service which has not been included in the above cleaning specification. Professional deep cleaning of kitchen appliances like oven, hob and extractor is separate service which could be included into Spring Cleaning specification at additional cost or could be ordered separately.
For more information, advice and free no obligation quote please contact our team