One bed flat CARPET CLEANING is a professional cleaning service suitable for domestic and commercial clients who need comprehensive cleaning for carpeted floors throughout one bed flat. Experienced and fully insured carpet cleaner will attend the job proving professional cleaning equipment and materials. All carpeted areas would be deep cleaned using hot water extraction method.
For advice and free no obligation quote please contact our team
Book time slot:
- online –www.cleaning123.co.uk/book-cleaning-service/
- email – email@example.com
- tel – 02034780990 / 02034780991
- All carpeted floors would be visually checked for
- Depth of soil and signs of permanent staining
- Poor fixings or joints to prevent splits and shrinkage
- Carpets would be fiber and dye tested where necessary
- Carpets would be comb piled to separate matted pile for more effective extraction
- Carpets would be vacuumed to extract dust and grit
- Carpets would be pre-treated using specially formulated traffic lane cleaner
- Deep carpet cleaning would be performed using hot water extraction method
- All edges, stairs and other ares with difficult access would be hand cleaned
- Carpet pile would be realigned and combed up
Limitation: Although we use only professional carpet cleaning systems and methods endorsed by leading carpet cleaning authorities and manufacturers, occasionally carpet cleaning may have limited results.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 h prior to appointment. Less than 24 h min charge £45.00 if we couldn’t fill the slot with another job
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. This service is subject to availability and runs Mon-Sun 07.00-20.00. One bed flat must be in London within M25 with overall size max up to 55 sqm/592 sq ft and to be comprised of Two rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom and corridor. The carpeted floors must be clear of personal belongings, cloths, equipment and furniture which is not part of the flat’s fixtures. Customer must provide parking or parking fee will incur if applicable. Price is estimate and additional charge will apply for removing and disposing bulk rubbish, personal belongings, cleaning pets’ hair and stains, upholstery cleaning, water pick up after flood, stain treatment and scotch guard treatment of carpets, blinds cleaning, balconies, external windows and facade cleaning and any other service which has not been included in the above cleaning specification.
For more information, advice and free no obligation quote please contact our team