If Customer needs to cancel or reschedule appointment for One off cleaning or Regular cleaning service, we require advanced cancellation notice in writing (email, letter, text or fax) at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. Once we confirm appointment, we hold that time slot open and we turn away other potential customers in order to ensure appointed time frame. Appointment Cancellation made less than 48 hours before the appointment is due, are considered chargeable cancellation and cancellation fee of 50% from the cleaning service price, but not more than £50.00 will be charged.
If Customer changes his mind for any reason and wants to cancel the service he has already purchased with us . Customer has the right of cooling off period and right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000. For services, it is 7 working days from the online purchase and only if the service hasn’t been booked for delivery. If the service is booked for delivery within the 7 days, Customer’s right to cancel and receive full refund ends 48 hours prior to the appointment. For goods the cooling off period is 7 working days from the moment the goods are delivered to the Customer.
A cancellation fee will occur if :
- An access/entry has been refused to our staff preventing them from completing the prearranged appointment for any of our services .
- We are unable to access certain areas of the building and are requested to return at a different date and time to complete the service.
- We are prevented from starting work at the prearranged time and requested to wait for longer than 30 minutes on site until areas become available or access granted.
- Cancellation for contract services are according to the terms and conditions in the contract agreement.
- Although we strive to be always on time and not to miss any appointment, in case we are unable to attend appointment we shall not be liable for any costs in result of this. We will do our best to rearrange